Systems developer since the early 1990s with extensive experience in Software Engineering. Web developer. Mobile development novice. Undergraduate professor in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Systems Analysis courses.
Christian, Father, Husband, sportsman practicing Crossfit (Old horse), known by my nickname – Nuno.
Master in Production Engineering, research line in Software Engineering, from the Federal Technological University of Paraná – UTFPR. With specializations in Computer Science and Java Language. Graduated in Computer Science from the State University of Ponta Grossa – UEPG.
As a professional in the area of software development, I worked in small and large companies, as a freelancer and in small and medium-sized projects. I went through companies like Winponta Software and Copel. Currently I work as Data and Systems Manager (as well as developer) of NTI at State University of Ponta Grossa – UEPG.
I use the blog mazer.dev as central organization and knowledge sharing. This means that you will find on this site, in an organized way, news about bad courses, paid and free, catalog of videos of my Youtube channel, articles with essentials, tips and tutorials.
The blog also allows commercial contact and the visualization of my professional portfolio, be it in Open Source Projects or private initiative.
Throughout my career I have worked with a wide variety of technologies and programming languages, in this way, I found myself constantly obliged to learn and relearn new “ways of doing”, and thus, strengthening more and more the fundamental concepts of the profession.
Certainly one of my most well-defined skills is the ability to constantly learn, which I try to preach and pass on to students and co-workers. You can confirm by following this sequence of tweets:
Experience directly with programming involves the following technologies and languages:
- PHP – since 1998
- Laravel – since 2014
- jQuery – since 2011
- Dart and Flutter – since 2020
- Json API style REST – since 2014
- XML and XSLT – since 2005
- Java – occasional work since 2006
- Zend framework – between 2010 and 2014
- Visual Basic – between 1995 and 2005
- Lotus Notes – between 2005 and 2009
- QuickBasic – 90's
Experience and tools for analysis, planning, architecture, development flow, software process and software development project management:
- Object Oriented Programming - solid concepts
- Systems Analysis and Modeling
- Software Architecture
- UML – Unified Modeling Language
- Software project management
- multilayer programming
- Data and Systems Manager – UEPG – since 2018
- Systems Analyst – UEPG – since 2014
- Freelance Development – 2010 to 2013
- Systems Analyst and Project Manager – Copel – 2005 to 2009
- Systems Analyst and Project Manager – Winponta – 1997 to 2005
- Developer - Ruralprog - 1990 to 1997
Academic Area (Teacher)
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering and Computer Science - graduation - UEPG - 2018 to 2020
- Technologist in Logistics - graduation - IESA - 2013 to 2020
- Web Systems Development - graduation - Unopar - 2013 to 2017
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering - graduation - UEPG - 2012 to 2013
- Technologist in Systems Development - undergraduate - UTFPR - 2010 to 2011
- Computer Technician - high school graduate - Senai - 2010 to 2013
- Computer Technician - high school graduate - Senai - 1998 to 2002
To follow my courses, free video lessons and articles, follow me on social media: